A Woodland Christmas

By
Advertisement



      Hello everyone,

           I hope you had a great weekend.
         Our Christmas house tour went
             well and I think everyone enjoyed
             visiting all the homes on the tour.

I am happy to have the decorating
done and  to be able to curl up
and enjoy it.


In our bedroom I went with
a bit of a woodland Christmas
theme.
I love these reindeer.

It is a cozy place to enjoy
a cup of tea or a book.


                                                                               

The stockings are hung



                                                 With Christmas approaching fast I will
                                                            try to share  a little of Christmas throughout
                                                            our home before it is here and gone!

                                                                                  Thank you for stopping by!

                                                                                                    Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment