Happy Thanksgiving!

By
Advertisement



     Happy Thanksgiving!

   On this beautiful warm sunny day we
 are celebrating Thanksgiving here in
     Canada so I thought I would take a few
moments to wish you all a Happy
Thanksgiving!

   An Autumn tea on the porch.


                                                                   I love my windmill birdhouse.


                                                                        Brown and white transferware
                                                                        is one of my favorites in Autumn.




                                                    So, Happy Thanksgiving from our house to
                                                               yours my fellow Canadian friends!

                                                                                        Blessings,

                                                                                             Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment