FASHION

By
Advertisement



You might be wondering where I've been......and the answer to that would be Highpoint Furniture Market!

I had a blog post all ready for Friday but as with life..... things don't always go as planned.  My friend Jennifer and I were staying at the dump [Days Inn] as I so lovingly referred to it and early Friday morning when I was bringing coffee back to the room I opened the door to the sound of sobbing.

She had just heard the news that her father had passed away un-expectantly and Lord knows you are never prepared for that news right?

To make a long story short she rented a car and drove back to Atlanta.  My heart goes out to her.

THEN.....I found out that a few friends of mine were staying 1 and 1/2 hours away from Highpoint having to make that drive every day so I offered them my room and went over to the Country Suites to stay with my friends Lori and Amanda on their pull out sofa.  Life sure can pull a fast one on you when you least expect it.


3 girls with one bathroom....like college:)

I took this picture so you could see that I practice what I preach about wearing mostly black and white.....I'm pretty predictable!

Which side are my clothes on?
Ha Ha

My post was actually a fashion one....5 different ways to wear black jeans.

When you travel on a short trip it's so nice to be able to pack a small bag.  I have learned that as much as I want to take everything with me.....sticking to the basics makes it easier right?



I bought the leather jacket on a 40% off plus 10% off sale.  It's lightweight so I can wear a sleeveless shirt under and not sweat to death.  Just FYI.... I hardly EVER buy anything at BR, J Crew or AnnTaylor unless it is on sale.

I love my Puma's...should have worn them everyday!


Here is a nice way to dress up black jeans for an evening out....




I like the shoes because they have a lower heel height!



I also bought these shoes and they are extrememly comfortable.....



I ordered these boots when they were on sale at Nordstroms....



I have these Fry boots and they are 4 years old.....have had the heels done twice but seriously they look new!


I'm a big fat pig now after eating candy in every showroom so I am going to try and workout every day the rest of the week before all that fat finds a home someplace ugly like my back.

It's nice to be back in my own bed:)

Shafrazzled 







0 comments:

Post a Comment