BEFORE AND AFTER

By
Advertisement




News flash....we are finally having fall weather in Atlanta.  Whew I was worried for a while.  

Before we get right into it I am so excited to share this news with you.  My nephew [Taylor] and his wife are having a baby.  If you have been reading my blog for a while.....you might remember he lived with me for 3 years while he went to Georgia Tech and when he moved out it was a very dark day.

I don't know how you Mom's do it....let your kids go...... cause it sure didn't sit well with me.

Anyway I also decorated his apartment here in Atlanta....



And then he moved back to Chicago to marry the girl of his dreams.

Are they the cutest!

Now he is looking for houses in Glen Ellyn a suburb outside of Chicago.  If you know of a good one let me know:)

He keeps sending me listings....and what is so funny is that because I am in the profession of design and can be a little judgmental about the subject I have to laugh at some of the decorating!  Lord.....it's crazy!  I see some trips to Chicago for some renovating and decorating in the future:) 

If you follow me on Instagram then you might have seen this already.

I posted a while back about which art piece to buy for this project....and you chose this one.  Only problem was it was going to take too long to get so I had my friend Kristin paint it!  And just so you know....it was a reproduction so now she has an original!

Winning!


We love it!!!

She had two of these chairs from her Mom and we recovered them....




This project is almost finished.....

Dining room before

A clean palette now!  Love the Currey and Co chandelier.


We installed shiplap half way up and added some Thibaut wallpaper.




There was a lot of wood in this space so the sideboard was painted.



Mirror from Wisteria


A pretty new rug from Surya


Added curtains


Added some texture with the Ballard rattan chairs.


 This art was a wedding gift and it worked nicely with the room.







 I used the wood charger for some more texture under this orchid.



 Light and bright now!


 Perfect space for a young family as this is their main dining area....so it gets used everyday.

Y'all I need one more day to add to this week to get everything done!  2 Wednesdays would work:)

#prayforvegas

I love everyone of you.

Shagrateful

























0 comments:

Post a Comment