DESIGN PLAN

By
Advertisement




Good morning!  

Yesterday I was on a panel at Americas Mart talking about social media.  Like I'm an expert or something:)

Which clearly I am not but I sure had fun!


I got a chance to wear my new jewelry from Scott's and the most comfy shoes on the planet.


My team and moderator Betsy Riley [editor in chief of Atlanta Magazine].  I was kind of glad to be at the end because by the time the question got to me it had already been answered and I got to give a short smarty pants answer that made no sense.

I have a reputation to keep right.....head back.....hearty laugh.

Anyway...enough about me.

I am working on a new project which includes 2 bathrooms, living room and master bedroom.

The bedroom has a small foyer that is begging for a party dress.....so with some big changes  you will come around the corner and stop in awe....haha.


First up is to remove the wallpaper and then I want to add some moulding to the doors.....something like these below.




With some pretty hardware by Emtek.


Now I guess you want to know what the wallpaper is going to be?



This gorgeous Thibaut paper which is the softest blueish gray....

For the ceiling I want to add crown moulding plus take out these can lights and replace with something pretty. 


All from Circa Lighting.


Are you feeling it?


On this wall I will add a beautiful mirror!



This one from Mirror Image Home is a favorite.

The bedroom is huge!  enough space for a sitting area and a chaise lounge over by a beautiful view.

More on that later!

But here is the tentative plan....

Very classic traditional!  I am trying to channel my inner Phoebe Howard......

I'm pumped about this one.....

Can you believe it's Friday? Big plans for the weekend?
 
Cami is still sleepy

Shasmartypants






  




0 comments:

Post a Comment